A few things..
- there have been a few updates in SNAV (mainly to support our new ESC, nothing major). Please use the latest release in https://developer.modalai.com/asset :
- in order to run SNAV, you ineed to install imu_app package
opkg install imu_app. This may remove some package like voxl-imu-server, since they can't run at the same time. imu_app package provides access to an older version of IMU server, which is used to pass imu data between SNAV and CPU applications (like vio, etc). you can also download the ipk from http://voxl-packages.modalai.com/stable/imu_app_0.0.6.ipk and run
opkg install imu_app_0.0.6.ipk
- in order to install the latest snav ipk, you need to modify /etc/opkg/opkg.conf (commend out the line at the bottom
src/gz stable http://voxl-packages.modalai.com/stable. If you don't do this, then the package config will override your new ipk with another package
modalai-vland pull it from the package repo. However it so happens that latest SNAV is not a part of modalai-vl package..
- after you install the latest snav ipk, you can change opkg.conf back to normal.
- the rest of SNAV install should work the same as before..
- if you don't want to use latest SNAV, you don't have to, you can just use your existing version and install the imu app and SNAV should work.
Hope this helps.