Issues with controller and drone
-
@daniellee So when you power cycle the drone and then adb in and do
voxl-inspect-serviceswhich services are not enabled and running that you think should be? In your earlier screen shotvoxl-px4, andvoxl-mavlink-serverwere both enabled and running. What other services do you think you need for flight? That's all that should be required for manual flight mode.@Eric-Katzfey said in Issues with controller and drone:
In your earlier screen shot voxl-px4, and voxl-mavlink-server were both enabled and running.
Just to be clear, that image you are referencing was the second photo related to the
voxl-inspect-servicesafter I enabled and started the px4 service. The first photo shows it not enabled and not running.Upon power cycling, I have to enable it every time we attempt to fly.
-
@Eric-Katzfey Hello Eric I have downloaded the PX4 logs- I managed to get a link for one of the logs, the internal timestamp is messed up and I believe this is the most recent one. Here is the link : https://logs.px4.io/plot_app?log=db2c6cd3-f6c9-4bf8-b5bc-dc5ac185c752
@daniellee This log shows a normal flight happening in altitude hold mode. RC inputs are coming in and motors are spinning. Was there some issue with the flight this log was captured from?
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login