Zorro Blue Audio
-
I have a Zorro Blue running firmware v3.0.0.9
Is it possible to enable sound/audio and if so how?
From some basic background research, I understand this may be a software bug that may have been fixed in a subsequent firmware version.
-
I have a Zorro Blue running firmware v3.0.0.9
Is it possible to enable sound/audio and if so how?
From some basic background research, I understand this may be a software bug that may have been fixed in a subsequent firmware version.
@Nick-Stroumtsos The Zorro Blue does not have any audio capabilities. It is built with custom electronics which do not include support for a speaker so no firmware can enable audio features.
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login