Help with pympa
-
Hey,
I'm trying to read the data from the pipe of /run/mpa/tflite_data using python with pympa. Specifically, I need to get the bounding boxes and the classes and connect them to the correct image from /run/mpa/tflite.
I managed to read the images from /run/mpa/tflite with the pympa utilities but I don't know how to read the data (labels + class + some way to connect them to their proper image) from /run/mpa/tflite_data.Please let me know how to do so, and if i must write a .c script, please provide instructions, as I did see the hello-client/server examples but I don't understand how to read the object type of the /run/mpa/tflite_data stream (called ai_detection_t).
Thanks,
Itzik. -
Hey,
I'm trying to read the data from the pipe of /run/mpa/tflite_data using python with pympa. Specifically, I need to get the bounding boxes and the classes and connect them to the correct image from /run/mpa/tflite.
I managed to read the images from /run/mpa/tflite with the pympa utilities but I don't know how to read the data (labels + class + some way to connect them to their proper image) from /run/mpa/tflite_data.Please let me know how to do so, and if i must write a .c script, please provide instructions, as I did see the hello-client/server examples but I don't understand how to read the object type of the /run/mpa/tflite_data stream (called ai_detection_t).
Thanks,
Itzik.Hello @itzikwds,
Sorry for the delay. We can extend pympa to support the ai_detection class.
Here is as example of an application that receives the detection data : https://gitlab.com/voxl-public/voxl-sdk/utilities/voxl-mpa-tools/-/blob/dev/tools/voxl-inspect-detections.c
However, since you need this in python, pympa would need to be extended to support the detection data.
Can you please confirm that you still need this functionality or did you find another solution?
Alex
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login