Cant Connect to Q Ground Control after SDK Update
-
I recently updated the Voxl SDK on my Modal M500 from 0.9.5 to 1.2.0, and now the aircraft won't connect to Q Ground Control. When I open Q Ground Control, it says disconnected. The aircraft still connects to my laptop via wifi and I can SSH into the aircraft from a terminal.
-
I recently updated the Voxl SDK on my Modal M500 from 0.9.5 to 1.2.0, and now the aircraft won't connect to Q Ground Control. When I open Q Ground Control, it says disconnected. The aircraft still connects to my laptop via wifi and I can SSH into the aircraft from a terminal.
@Samuel-Bryan Are you using SoftAP mode in WiFi (e.g. The drone WiFi is the access point) or are you using station mode (e.g. where your laptop and drone connect to an external router)?
-
@Samuel-Bryan Are you using SoftAP mode in WiFi (e.g. The drone WiFi is the access point) or are you using station mode (e.g. where your laptop and drone connect to an external router)?
@Eric-Katzfey I am using SoftAP mode in Wifi.
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login