Missing Motor Cap for Sentinel Drone
-
Hello everyone,
I recently realized that I'm missing the motor cap for my Sentinel drone (motor is v1.2). I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a replacement motor cap or if there is another way to obtain one?
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your time.
-
@kimmy sorry to hear you're missing the motor cap. To clarify, the cap you're referring to, is it the conical nut or the nyloc nut? One more thing, motor color? There's either a blue or black. There's a difference in the shaft diameter and length between the two.
We've been attempting to source both nuts from the motor company but nothing has come to fruition. In the mean time it is possible to find M6 nylocs and conical nuts at amazon or any fpv/hobby shop. Just make sure they are aluminium. What we've ran into is that many are out-of-stock.
Hope that helps!
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login