Starling 2 Max
-
Hi,
I'm interested in ordering Staling 2 Max. Can you please provide the estimate on how long would it take to get it delivered to Florida?
I also wanted to ask if C29 option is available for order (on the order page that option is greyed out)?Best,
Nikola -
Hi,
I'm interested in ordering Staling 2 Max. Can you please provide the estimate on how long would it take to get it delivered to Florida?
I also wanted to ask if C29 option is available for order (on the order page that option is greyed out)?Best,
NikolaHi @Nikola-Rudjer ,
The forum is for technical support -- for sales questions, please reach out to us via https://www.modalai.com/pages/contact-us
Alex
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login