apt upgrade error
-
HI,
I'm trying to upgrade a starlin2 but when I doapt-update && apt-upgradei'm left whith this error and I don't know how to rsolve it :
Preparing to unpack .../wpasupplicant_2%3a2.6-15ubuntu2.8+esm1_arm64.deb ... Unpacking wpasupplicant (2:2.6-15ubuntu2.8+esm1) over (2:2.6-15ubuntu2.8) ... dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/wpasupplicant_2%3a2.6-15ubuntu2.8+esm1_arm64.deb (--unpack): trying to overwrite '/lib/systemd/system/wpa_supplicant.service', which is also in package voxl2-wlan 1.0-r0 dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe) Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device Errors were encountered while processing: /var/cache/apt/archives/wpasupplicant_2%3a2.6-15ubuntu2.8+esm1_arm64.deb E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)Julien
-
HI,
I'm trying to upgrade a starlin2 but when I doapt-update && apt-upgradei'm left whith this error and I don't know how to rsolve it :
Preparing to unpack .../wpasupplicant_2%3a2.6-15ubuntu2.8+esm1_arm64.deb ... Unpacking wpasupplicant (2:2.6-15ubuntu2.8+esm1) over (2:2.6-15ubuntu2.8) ... dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/wpasupplicant_2%3a2.6-15ubuntu2.8+esm1_arm64.deb (--unpack): trying to overwrite '/lib/systemd/system/wpa_supplicant.service', which is also in package voxl2-wlan 1.0-r0 dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe) Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device Errors were encountered while processing: /var/cache/apt/archives/wpasupplicant_2%3a2.6-15ubuntu2.8+esm1_arm64.deb E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)Julien
@Judoor-0 after that i did an apt autoremove and it deleted almost all my drone... is it possible to get back from it?

here is my voxl-inspect-servicesAnd command like voxl-configure-mpa are not available anymore.
If I flash a new sdk on the starling, does it delete everything that's in /home/root ?
Julien
-
@Judoor-0 after that i did an apt autoremove and it deleted almost all my drone... is it possible to get back from it?

here is my voxl-inspect-servicesAnd command like voxl-configure-mpa are not available anymore.
If I flash a new sdk on the starling, does it delete everything that's in /home/root ?
Julien
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login