Our VOXL2 stopped responding
-
@Moderator That is what the high level failure description seems to imply.
@Matthew-Wellner Are you able to order another one? My team tells me we have them in-stock, and we can ask for expedite (but I can't assure that). Then we can process the RMA later if that works for you.
-
@Vinny - I could, but how would this work? We'd need the board in NC by Monday afternoon. Is that even feasible?
Thanks,
MattNo @Matthew-Wellner , Our shipping dept is already done for the day and we missed UPS/FedEx drop-off times for next day delivery.
I can't offer anything other than consolation that we've had some of our customers be amenable to a demo with non-NDAA compliant stuff with our assurance we have a plan to switch over (especially yours since it is available and in-hand, but just not working at the moment).
I only wish I could probe your board remotely to help you figure this out... sorry.
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login