installing Ethernet Expansion and USB Hub on starling 2 max without ToF
-
Around January 2026, I purchased a GPS-denied Development Drone with Battery Pack and Controller / Dual 4K & Dual Tracking (without ToF)/WiFi and Ghost Atto 2.4GHz(D0012).
When I tried to remove the BOTS WiFi module that came with it and install the included VOXL 2 Ethernet and USB Hub Add-on(M0062), the antenna attached to the cover interferes and I am unable to install it.
Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Also, if anyone knows a solution method, please let me know.
Thank you.
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login