Camera server keep crashing everytime it is launched
-
@Judoor-0 , the tof sensor takes multiple exposures and returns stacked IR image (kind of like HDR). That image is processed by the TOF library on the cpu to output the final image at the proper resolution.
I will check about RMA, you probably need to fill out the form: https://www.modalai.com/pages/rma
-
@Alex-Kushleyev Ok, I filled up the RMA form in cas it's needed.
My S/N is M23000001E9.
Julien -
@Judoor-0 I'm facing a similar problem with ToF configuration on a Starling setup. Through RMA was anything wrt. to hardware found? If not how did RMA help you?
@Jetson-Nano , if you run the camera server in foreground (and with
-d 0option to enable debugging), it could help localize the issue. Also try disabling cameras one by one invoxl-camera-server.confto find which camera is causing an issue.Is the issue you are seeing specific to TOF? Was it previously working?
Alex
-
@Jetson-Nano , if you run the camera server in foreground (and with
-d 0option to enable debugging), it could help localize the issue. Also try disabling cameras one by one invoxl-camera-server.confto find which camera is causing an issue.Is the issue you are seeing specific to TOF? Was it previously working?
Alex
@Alex-Kushleyev I tried that and have posted the output here (https://forum.modalai.com/topic/3688/vision-sensors-not-detected-in-voxl2). Initially the issue was with all the cameras, now it is only ToF.
-
@Alex-Kushleyev I tried that and have posted the output here (https://forum.modalai.com/topic/3688/vision-sensors-not-detected-in-voxl2). Initially the issue was with all the cameras, now it is only ToF.
@Jetson-Nano , OK it seems we have two parallel threads going. please see my reply to the other thread https://forum.modalai.com/topic/3688/vision-sensors-not-detected-in-voxl2 and test it step by step as I suggested (reducing fps of imx214 camera first, then disabling sensors one by one)
Alex
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login