Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Brand Logo

ModalAI Forum

K

kai20260930

@kai20260930
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • installing Ethernet Expansion and USB Hub on starling 2 max without ToF
    K kai20260930

    Around January 2026, I purchased a GPS-denied Development Drone with Battery Pack and Controller / Dual 4K & Dual Tracking (without ToF)/WiFi and Ghost Atto 2.4GHz(D0012).

    When I tried to remove the BOTS WiFi module that came with it and install the included VOXL 2 Ethernet and USB Hub Add-on(M0062), the antenna attached to the cover interferes and I am unable to install it.

    Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Also, if anyone knows a solution method, please let me know.
    Thank you.

    Development Drones
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups