Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Brand Logo

ModalAI Forum

Alan MartinezA

Alan Martinez

@Alan Martinez
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Starling 2 Max STEP file (SKU MRB-D0012-4-V4-C28-T8-M36) - cannot receive download portal verification email
    Alan MartinezA Alan Martinez

    Hardware: (board / drone / SKU, serial # if you have it)
    Starling 2 Max, SKU MRB-D0012-4-V4-C28-T8-M36, VOXL 2 (M0054)
    Software version: (paste the output of voxl-version)
    system-image: 1.8.08-M0054-14.1a-perf
    voxl-suite: 1.6.4~beta5
    Configuration / services: (paste the output of voxl-inspect-services)

    What I am trying to do:
    I'm designing a 3D-printed mounting plate to attach a Raspberry Pi 5 + Hailo AI camera payload to the top deck of my Starling 2 Max. I need the full-drone STEP assembly for my SKU to get the frame mounting hole positions and clearances around the camera mounts. The latest file I can find is D0012-4-V3-C28-M36-T7-K0-Starling2-Max-V3-20260317.step, but my SKU is a V4 (T8).

    What actually happens: (error messages, behavior)
    The STEP files linked from the Starling 2 Max datasheet are on the developer download portal, which requires an account. I created one, but the email verification message never arrives (I checked spam and junk), so I can't log in and download.
    Steps to reproduce:

    1. Open docs.modalai.com/starling-2-max-datasheet and click the 3D STEP link
    2. Create an account on the download portal
    3. Wait for the verification email, which never arrives
      Logs / pictures: (attach files; PX4 logs -> https://logs.px4.io)
    General Questions
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups