Real-time streaming solution for VOXL
-
Hi,
I'm on testing VOXL flight deck with S500 frame.
I just verified high resolution camera in front of deck using voxl-streamer. I think it's based on RTSP protocol, so it has too long delay to broadcast streaming data.I just wanna stream video data not to broadcast multiple user but transfer peer to peer with very low latency.
Could you please let me know how to approach this solution?
Thanks,
-
Hi,
I'm on testing VOXL flight deck with S500 frame.
I just verified high resolution camera in front of deck using voxl-streamer. I think it's based on RTSP protocol, so it has too long delay to broadcast streaming data.I just wanna stream video data not to broadcast multiple user but transfer peer to peer with very low latency.
Could you please let me know how to approach this solution?
Thanks,
@shlee853 Yes, voxl-streamer uses RTSP. What kind of wireless link are you using to stream the video? What application are you using to view the video? What kind of latency are you seeing with this setup? And, ultimately, what is your target latency? The answers to these questions will help guide potential solutions.
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login