Tracking and Hi-Res issues
Hello, our tracking and hi-res camera are not working anymore.
Here is what we know
- This error is usually seen when there is a hardware problem
- There were not any code/configuration changes between the cameras working and now
- stereo camera is working
Here is what we have tried
- Reflash of system image
- New tracking and hi-res cameras (new from package)
- Ensured there were no kinks in camera cables
- Ensured there was no other version of voxl-camera-server running
I understand there is an issue with cameras where they can only be plugged in and out a certain amount of times. However, we tried to replace with new cameras and we are still seeing this issue.
Any insights or debug suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Can you post the same output of camera server here but with the -d 0 flags (verbose debugging, there'll be some additional info output) i.e.
voxl-camera-server -d 0
Hardware people on my team asked me to send it to send it to them at a different facility after posting this. My apologies @Alex-Gardner
Will follow up if I see this happening with another board
Marking as DEAD