Debugging voxl-package
-
I am accessing voxl2 via WSL2 Ubuntu on Windows 11 through adb shell. I want to debug the voxl-tflite-server line by line similar to the way one can debug software on visual studio by putting breakpoints and checking the variable values.
Is there a way to do so while executing the package on voxl? I want to debug voxl-tflite-server while taking input camera frames from the high res camera.
-
I am accessing voxl2 via WSL2 Ubuntu on Windows 11 through adb shell. I want to debug the voxl-tflite-server line by line similar to the way one can debug software on visual studio by putting breakpoints and checking the variable values.
Is there a way to do so while executing the package on voxl? I want to debug voxl-tflite-server while taking input camera frames from the high res camera.
@arcj , I don't think we have tried it but i believe the approach you are looking for is described here : https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2015/04/28/remote-debugging-with-gdb
If you are looking to use a GUI-based debugger front end, it would have to be compatible with gdb.
If you try this, let us know if it works!

Alex
Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.
With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.
Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.
Register Login