I have a Zorro Blue running firmware v3.0.0.9
Is it possible to enable sound/audio and if so how?
From some basic background research, I understand this may be a software bug that may have been fixed in a subsequent firmware version.
I have a Zorro Blue running firmware v3.0.0.9
Is it possible to enable sound/audio and if so how?
From some basic background research, I understand this may be a software bug that may have been fixed in a subsequent firmware version.
I am trying to use a stand alone Microhard Carrier USB Dongle with a pmDDL2350 module. This module is one of the "newer" versions capable of 36dB (4w) RF power output. With the radio disabled, or at its lowest power setting (7dB), the carrier board and module operate normally. However at any higher power settings the module appears to brownout and reset itself. I've been able to replicate this problem with several different USB dongles. The problem does not appear when a lower power module like the pmDDL2450 is installed in the same carrier board. The same pmDDL2350 module installed in a microhard carrier board (ie an -ENC enclosure) operates normally.