Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Brand Logo

ModalAI Forum

  1. ModalAI Support Forum
  2. ESCs, Sensors and Accessories
  3. Quectel 5G modem firmware version compatibility

Quectel 5G modem firmware version compatibility

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved ESCs, Sensors and Accessories
quectel5g modemcellular
1 Posts 1 Posters 869 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    MattK
    Contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I saw a similar topic posted but it was asking about the voxl-modem driver, whereas I'd like to know about the actual firmware on the Quectel 5G modem.

    I'm sourcing some RM502QAEAA-M20-SGASA 5G modems directly from Quectel but I'm unsure if their firmware version out of the box is compatible with the VOXL2 ecosystem.

    I'm wondering is if there is a way to check the firmware version of the Quectel 5G modem using the VOXL2, and if there is a to upgrade/change it if I run into any issues?

    Thank you

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Reading along? Create a free ModalAI Forum account to join in.

    With an account you can reply, ask your own question, get an email when a ModalAI engineer answers, and mark the reply that solved it. Your place in each thread is saved between visits.

    Questions about VOXL, Flight Core, ESCs and ModalAI drones are answered here by the engineers who build them.

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    ModalAI
    Categories Recent Tags ModalAI.com Docs
    © 2026 ModalAI® · Accelerating autonomy for smaller, smarter, safer drones · Powered by NodeBB
    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups